Cell Therapy Media market Trends, Analysis by 2035
Driven by the growing demand for cell therapies, the necessity to comply with the evolving regulatory landscape and to facilitate the manufacturing process, cell therapy developers are increasingly relying on consumable providers
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Cell Therapy Media, Kits, Reagents and Surfaces Market, 2023-2035”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- An executive summary of the insights captured during our research, offering a high-level view on the current state of the cell therapy consumables market and its likely evolution in the mid-long term.
- A general introduction to cell therapies, including details related to the development and manufacturing of such therapeutics products, with addition focus on role of raw materials in cell therapy production.
- A detailed assessment of the overall market landscape of companies offering cell therapy consumables, based on several relevant parameters
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of cell therapy consumables providers based on supplier strength, portfolio strength and number of products offered.
- A detailed brand positioning analysis of prominent industry players, highlighting the current perceptions regarding their proprietary brands across different consumable classes.
- Elaborate profiles of key players offering cell therapy consumables.
- An analysis of recent developments within the cell therapy consumable industry.
- A list of over 250 cell therapy developers that are anticipated to partner with cell therapy consumable providers; these players have been shortlisted based on several relevant parameters.
- A proprietary Roots Analysis competitive pricing framework, which analyzes the competitive position of various companies engaged in this domain, by taking into consideration the prices and features of their consumable offerings.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for cell therapy consumables, based on scale of operation and key geographical regions.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Product
- Extracellular Matrices
- Type of Cell Therapy
- T-cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Dendritic Cell Therapy
- NK Cell Therapy
- Scale of Operation
- Type of End User
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
Key companies covered in the report
- BD Biosciences
- Irvine Scientific (Acquired by FUJIFILM)
- Miltenyi Biotec
- STEMCELL Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415