Monkeypox Treatment market Share, Growth Analysis by 2035
The “Monkeypox Treatment Market, 2023-2035” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunity for the players focused on the development of monkeypox therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostic kits.
- A general introduction to monkeypox virus, along with information on signs and symptoms of the disease, history of monkeypox outbreaks and details on transmission of disease from animals to humans and humans to humans. It also features an overview of the monkeypox disease diagnosis and current therapeutics / vaccines used for the treatment / prevention of the infection and a discussion on future prospects of this domain.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines that are approved / under development, based on several relevant parameters, such as phase of development (approved, clinical and preclinical / discovery), type of product (therapeutic drugs and vaccines), type of molecule (small molecules and biologics), type of dosage form (tablets, capsules, liquids, powders and others), route of administration (oral, intravenous, percutaneous and subcutaneous). In addition, it provides details on monkeypox drug / vaccine developers, along with analyses based on their year of establishment, type of player (Industry and Non-Industry), company size (Small companies: ?50 employees, Mid-sized companies: 51-500 employees and Large companies: >500 employees), geographical location (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World) and leading players (in terms of number of therapeutics / vaccines in pipeline).
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of monkeypox diagnostic kits, based on several relevant parameters, such as type of sample analyzed (lesion swab / rash exudate, serum, blood, respiratory samples, plasma, scab specimen and others), kit components (primer, probe, positive control, negative control, internal control, buffer, enzyme mix, reaction mix, PCR grade water and others), clade of virus detected (monkeypox virus - clade unspecified, West African clade, Congo Basin clade and orthopox virus - including monkeypox), detection method (Polymerase Chain Reaction and others), application area (clinical diagnostics and research), type of kit (DNA detection kit, antibody detection kit, antigen detection kit), quantity of sample required (2-10 µL, 11-50 µL, 51-100 µL and > 100 µL), turnaround time (5-30 minutes, 31-60 minutes, 61-90 minutes and > 90 minutes), limit of detection (100-200 copies/ mL, 201-500 copies/ mL, 501-1,000 copies/ mL and > 1,000 copies/ mL), number of tests per kit (15-50 tests/ kit, 51-150 tests/ kit, 151-500 tests/ kit and > 500 tests/ kit), shelf life (1-9 months, 9-12 months and 12-24 months) and storage temperature (ultra-low storage (-70°C to -40°C), frozen storage (-40°C to 0°C), chilled storage (2°C to 8°C), cool storage (8°C to 15°C), controlled ambient storage (15°C to 25°C) and incubator storage (25°C to 60°C)). In addition, it provides details on monkeypox diagnostic kits developers, along with analyses based on their year of establishment, company size (Small companies: ?50 employees, Mid-sized companies: 51-500 employees, Large Companies: 501 - 1,000 and Very Large companies: >1,000 employees), geographical location (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World), type of developer (Industry and Non-Industry), and leading players (in terms of number of kits provided).
- A product competitiveness analysis of monkeypox detection kits based on various relevant parameters, namely supplier power (in terms of the experience of the developer) and product competitiveness (in terms of type of clade of virus detected, number of kit component(s), number of sample(s) used, turnaround time, number of tests per kit, storage temperature, kit shelf life, type of detection method, and type of kit).
- Elaborate profiles of prominent players engaged in the development of monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines and diagnostic kits, featuring a brief overview of the company, details on its product portfolio and recent developments with an informed future outlook.
- A detailed analysis of the recent partnerships inked between stakeholders engaged in this domain, during the period 2018-2022, covering supply agreements, product development agreements, asset acquisitions, distribution agreements, fill / finish agreements, research and development agreements, and technology integration agreements.
- An in-depth analysis on various grants, received since the year 2003, by players engaged in this field based on year of award, support period, amount awarded, funding institute, type of grant application, activity code, type of study section, purpose of grant, prominent program officers, recipient organizations, popular NIH departments and location of recipient organizations.
- A detailed analysis of more than 200 peer-reviewed, scientific articles related to research on monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines and diagnostic kits, over last five years, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of publication, type of publication, most popular journals, popular keywords, most active publishers, most popular affiliations, and distribution by geography.
- A qualitative analysis of the five competitive forces, including threats for new entrants, bargaining power of drug developers, bargaining power of buyers, threats of substitute products and rivalry among existing competitors under an insightful Porter's Five Forces framework.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Product
- Bavarian Nordic
- Emergent BioSolutions
- KM Biologics
- SIGA Technologies
- Type of Kit
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Detection Kits
- Antigen Detection Kits
- Antibody Detection Kits
- Type of End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Other End Users
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America (US and Canada)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan and Australia)
- Rest of the World
Key Questions Answered
- What are the factors driving the overall monkeypox market?
- Who are the key players engaged in the development of monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines, and diagnostic kits?
- How many therapeutics and vaccines are approved for the treatment and prevention of monkeypox?
- What is the count of monkeypox diagnostic kits that are currently available in the market?
- What are the partnership and collaboration trends observed in relation to monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines and diagnostic kits?
- Which segment, in terms of type of product, accounts for the largest monkeypox therapeutics / vaccines market share?
- Which type of diagnostic kit accounts for the largest monkeypox market share?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415